Women’s Valley Green Skirt
by Tri Colour Federation
The best fit with the smallest footprint!
Introducing our most sustainable skirt to date! The Valley Green skirt is engineered to accommodate every shape. The skirt is designed to accentuate the lines and contours of the feminine form regardless of body shape. Using the Marilyn Monroe yoke, curvy back pockets and a bilateral stretch, this skirt will seamlessly mould around your figure to find your true waist. It is a trans-seasonal centrepiece in your wardrobe that is unwavering in classic feminine style and comfort.
- Made & designed in Australia.
- Uses all Australian vegetable dyes making this better for your skin and the earth.
- Nordic Swan Accredited Isko fabric.
- 92.33% Organic Cotton saves precious water, it’s better for the farmers & the earth using zero harmful pesticides or insecticides.
- 5.51% Recycled Polyester is sourced from PET bottles, no Virgin polyester is used in our jeans reducing landfill and ensuring the embodied energy in our jeans is low.
- 2.16% Elastane combined with the patent fabric weave provides the jean with reformation technology, this ensures that the jeans will never go baggy reducing the need to wash your jeans saving on energy.
Why choose Tri Colour Federation?
Environmentally sustainability is in our jeans.
They’re dedicated to:
Protecting the environment.
They do this by:
Constantly evolving their sustainable denim fashion range and accessories, utilising specialised fabrics made of re-purposed materials that would otherwise be found in landfill. The label also works closely with their customers and suppliers to reduce their collective environmental footprint.
They’re helping achieve:
Click here for more SDG info.