by Tri Colour Federation
A new summer staple!
.Introducing our most sustainable short to date! The Lunar Short is engineered to accommodate every male body shape. With the right amount of width in the leg and a bilateral stretch in the denim construction, this short is extremely comfortable. The mid rise of the shorts provides a more athletic look that is practical in fit and use. This jean will act as a timeless building block in your wardrobe for formal and informal occasions. The Smart short by Tri Colour Federation gives men the true short solution to movement, comfort and function.
- Made & designed in Australia.
- Uses all Australian vegetable dyes making this better for your skin and the earth.
- Nordic Swan Accredited Isko fabric.
- 92.33% Organic Cotton saves precious water, it’s better for the farmers & the earth using zero harmful pesticides or insecticides.
- 5.51% Recycled Polyester is sourced from PET bottles, no virgin polyester is used in our jeans reducing landfill and ensuring the embodied energy in our jeans is low.
- 2.16% Elastane combined with the patent fabric weave provides the jean with reformation technology, this ensures that the jeans will never go baggy reducing the need to wash your jeans saving on energy.
Why choose Tri Colour Federation?
Environmentally sustainability is in our jeans.
They’re dedicated to:
Protecting the environment.
They do this by:
Constantly evolving their sustainable denim fashion range and accessories, utilising specialised fabrics made of re-purposed materials that would otherwise be found in landfill. The label also works closely with their customers and suppliers to reduce their collective environmental footprint.
They’re helping achieve:
Click here for more SDG info.