547 Main Creek Rd
Main Ridge VIC 3928
Celebrating all things food, farming and sustainability!
Come down to Mossy Willow Farm on the Mornington Peninsular for an afternoon of activities, talks, stalls, music and food as we celebrate issue 58 of Dumbo Feather: Healing the Land.
- Talks by Dan Palmer (Very Edible Gardens), Cassie Duncan (Sustainable Table), Scott Fry (Loving Earth), Farmer Em (CERES Joe’s Market Garden) and Mossy Willow Farm.
- Musical performance by Shai Shriki
- Face painting, barefoot dancing and edible seed planning for the kids
- Mossy Willow Farm Gate open from 12-2
- Stalls from local and ethical producers
When: Saturday March 16, 12-5pm
Where: Mossy Willow Farm, 547 Main Creek Road, Main Ridge
Tickets: $10. Free entry for anyone under 10 (ticket still required).
* Bookings essential. Tickets won’t be available on the door.