At Coalescence we will come together as consumers, industry members, media, and positive change makers, to help foster collaborative action on social and environmental issues within fashion. Although the issues may be complex, we believe the solutions don’t need to be. Come join the party. Eat, drink, watch and talk together!
Fashion. Music. Food. Drink. Conversation.
On March 1st, the Coal Loader Platform, one of the city’s most beautiful hidden gems, will play host to a runway experience, showcasing sustainable fashion. The Possibility Project, in collaboration with The Syndicate, and proudly supported by North Sydney Council, warmly invites industry and community members to ‘coalesce’ and playfully reimagine the Australian fashion landscape.
The event will be a perfect opportunity to gather your friends and colleagues for an engaging evening of fashion, music, food, drink, and creative conversation.
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: ENTER CODE ‘COALESCENCE’ FOR A 10% DISCOUNT BEFORE FEB 15TH.
Your all inclusive ticket includes
- A sustainable and delicious dinner, served by the OzHarvest food truck.
- A choice of two amazing Young Henry beverages expertly mixed by Tonic Lane, also a selection of soft drinks.
- Showcase of designs from slumwear108, Lifeline Designer, Pereira Fitzgerald, Citizen Wolf and more
- MC’d by the fabulous creative for cultural projects – Jessica Scully
- Sound curated by Ryan Grieve (Heart People/ Canyons)
- All attendees are invited to the post-show Shop the Runway experience