101 Toorak Rd
South Yarra VIC 3141
Christmas is right around the corner, and what better way to prepare than to create your very own handmade decorations for the holidays! Come and create hanging Christmas decorations using paper quilling.
This paper quilling workshop is perfect for beginners. No prior experience is needed, and your teacher Dinithi will guide you through the whole process.
In this workshop you will learn how to curl paper pieces using a paper quilling tool and how to form the pieces into different shapes, creating your own artwork. Explore your creativity with all the tools we will provide and have an ethical Christmas decoration.
What you will learn:
– How to roll paper pieces with a paper quilling tool or a curling coach.
– How to use your hands to form these pieces into different shapes.
– How to piece these shapes together in order to create a unique artwork.
What you will get:
– The skills to do your own paper rolling.
– A set of 4-5 hanging Christmas decorations created by you.
– Tips on where to purchase tools.
What to bring:
– Just your lovely self! All equipment will be provided by SisterWorks.
About the teacher:
Dinithi is one of SisterWorks’ many talented entrepreneurs. She’s originally from Sri Lanka and came to Australia in 2017. Dinithi started paper quilling after having her baby. She spent a lot of time at home, and she decided to take on a hobby. She started making cards and selling them, and they got very popular. She joined SisterWorks the same year she arrived in Australia and is now selling her cards in our shop in Richmond and Toorak, and our online store.